IxpandO (Project #16, August 17)
Pricing and inventory
|IxpandO (Project #16, August 17)||£20.00||plenty left|
IxpandO is an I2C 16 bit IO expander. IxpandO is an input/output expansion board based on Microchip's MCP23017. When you run out of inputs or outputs for your project, use this project to connect up to 16 of them through and I²C interface.
More assembly and general info is here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x1 16bit I2C IO expansion IC, Microchip MCP23017T-E/SO
- x1 10µF 0805 SMD ceramic capacitor, Multicomp MC0805X106K160CT
- x1 1µF 0805 SMD ceramic capacitor, Multicomp MC0805F105Z160CT
- x5 4.7KΩ 0805 SMD resistor, Multicomp MCWR08X4701FTL
- x8 red 0805 LEDs, Kingbright KPT-2012EC
- x8 1KΩ 0805 SMD resistor, Multicomp MCWR08X1001FTL
- x1 8-wide DIP/SIP switch, Multicomp MCEMR-08-T
- x2 20-pin through-hole header, Multicomp MC34739
- x2 PCB