The Cuttle (Project #6, August 16)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|The Cuttle (Project #6, August 16)||£16.00||plenty left|
The Cuttle is a bare-bones Arduino-compatible soldering kit. It's based on the concept of shrimping.it, and was first designed as commissioned work for Embecosm, who made it open source hardware. This design, as always, is also open source hardware; it's available on our GitHub repository.
The microcontroller comes with an Arduino bootloader on it, but you'll need a serial programmer to load Arduino sketches to it. The programming header 'holes' are staggered so that it can be removed after programming. Once assembled, the board fits on a breadboard for easy prototyping.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- 1x Tactile switch, TE Connectivity, FSM4JRT
- 1x ATMega328-PU microcontroller, Atmel, ATMEGA328-PU
- 2x 22pF ceramic capacitor, Multicomp, MC0805N220J500A2.54MM
- 4x 0.1µF ceramic capacitor, Multicomp, MC0805Y104M500A2.54MM
- 1x 10KΩ resistor, Multicomp, MCF 0.25W 10K
- 1x Small signal diode, Multicomp, 1N4148
- 1x DIP socket, TruConnect, DS1009-28 AT1NS
- 2x 18 contacts header, Multicomp, MC34737
- 1x 6 contacts right-angle header, Multicomp, MC34751
- 1x 16MHz crystal, TXC, 9B-16.000MAAJ-B
- 1x 10µF electrolytic capacitor, Multicomp, MCMR35V106M4X7