Pease-out (Project #32, January 19)
Pricing and inventory
|Pease-out (Project #32, January 19)||£22.00||12 left|
Pease-out is a tribute to analogue design expert Bob Pease. It demonstrates a voltage-to-frequency circuit he designed around his own integrated circuit, the LM331.
Further information and assembly instructions is here.
- x1 LM331 IC, TI LM331N/NOPB
- x1 N-channel MOSFET transistor, Fairchild 2N7000_D26Z
- x1 5mm redLED, CREE C503B-RBS-CW0Z0AA1
- x1 2MΩ trimmer, Suntan TSR-3296Y-205R
- x6 15KΩ resistor, Multicomp MF25 15K
- x2 16-pin IC socket, TruConnect 22-0107
- x1 10µF electrolytic capacitor, Multicomp MCUMR16V106M4X5
- x1 0.1uF, Suntan TS170R2A104KSBBA0R
- x2 1uF, Suntan TS170R1H105MSBFA0R
- x1 10-pin header, Multicomp MC34739
- x1 Lovely PCB