Krell (Project #29, October 18)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|Krell (Project #29, October 18)||£17.00||sold out!|
Krell is a small DSP synthesizer that fits into the palm of your hand. Using the buttons and potentiometers you can dial up a range of interesting sci-fi sounds reminiscent of those in the film Forbidden Planet.
Further information and assembly instructions are here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x1 dsPIC microntroller, Microchip dsPIC33EP128MC202-I/SP
- x1 3.3V Regulator, TI LP2950-33LPRE3
- x1 NPN bipolar transistor, ON BC547CTFR
- x1 220μF electrolytic capacitor, Multicomp MCUMR6V3227M6.3X5
- x2 10μF electrolytic capacitor, Multicomp MCUMR16V106M4X5
- x1 10μF tantalum capacitor, Suntan TS19001C100MSB0A0R
- x3 100nF capacitor, Suntan TS170R1H104MSBFB0R
- x6 47KΩ trimmer, Piher PT10MV10473A2020-I-PM-S
- x6 Black thumbwheel, Piher 5034
- x4 White LED, Valcon VDIFFLED-3mm-W
- x2 100Ω resistor, Multicomp MCF 0.25W 100R
- x1 1KΩ resistor, Multicomp MCF 0.25W 1K
- x6 10KΩ resistor, Multicomp MCF 0.25W 10K
- x1 Battery holder, TruPower BH 431-1P
- x1 3.5mm stereo jack socket, TruConnect 20-0137
- x1 28-pin DIP socket, TruConnect 22-0114
- x1 DPDT slide switch, C&K JS202011SCQN
- x1 Button sheet, Snaptron Peel-N-Place™
- x1 Lovely PCB