3X7 (Project #28, September 18)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|3X7 (Project #28, September 18)||£17.00||sold out!|
Seven segment displays are and have been very common in electronics. Usually, they are the 'seven segments' are encapsulated into a single components, with a common anode or cathode and seven (sometimes eight for a dot) control lines.
This projects lets you construct three digit seven segment display from discrete components. The LEDs themselves shine though a thin 1mm PCB.
Further information and assembly instructions is here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x14 2x5mm lens red LEDs, Valcon VRLED-52-R
- x7 2x5mm lens yellow LEDs, Valcon VRLED-52-Y
- x1 1x12 right angle header, Multicomp MC34757
- x4 N-channel MOSFET transistor , 2N7000_D26Z
- x18 1KΩ resistors, MF25 1K
- x7 470Ω resistors, MF25 470R
- x1 Lovely PCB panel