Lite2Sound BC (Project #26, June 18)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|Lite2Sound BC (Project #26, June 18)||£17.00||37 left|
Lite2Sound BC lets you explore the light in an environment through sound. It does this by converting the small current from a photo diode sensor into a voltage suitable for driving an amplifier. Any light that moves at an audible rate can be picked up by the circuit.
It comes packaged in a little 'minty' tin that has a front window and hole so it can be used as the project's enclosure.
The idea and design of this circuit was produced by Rare Waves LLC this design is a third in series of their designs that include Lite2Sound PX and Lite2Sound QB.
Further information and assembly instructions is here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x3 10µF electrolytic capacitors, Nichicon UWX1C100MCL2GB
- x2 220µF electrolytic capacitors, Multicomp MCVVT016M221EA6L
- x2 220pF C0G ceramic capacitors, Multicomp MC1206N221J500CT
- x3 100nF ceramic capacitors, Kemet C1206S104K5RACTU
- x3 10Ω resistors, Walsin WR12X10R0FTL
- x3 220Ω resistors, Walsin WR12X2200FTL
- x3 20KΩ resistors, Walsin WR12X2002FTL
- x3 2MΩ resistors, Walsin WR12W2004FTL
- x1 Schottky diode, Diodes Inc 1N5819HW-7-F
- x1 Photodiode (IR), On Semi QSD2030F
- x1 Photodiode (clear), On Semi QSD2030
- x1 Low noise operational amplifier, Diodes Inc TL072SG-13
- x1 Power amplifier, TI LM386MX-1/NOPB
- x1 3.5mm stereo socket, TruConnect PJ-301DM
- x1 50kΩ finger adjust potentiometer, Suntan TSR3386F-EY5-503-TR
- x2 Switchs, C&K JS202011SCQN
- x1 Battery positive contact, MPD BSPCF
- x1 Battery negative contact, MPD BSPCM
- x3 12.7mm self-adhesive feet, RVFM PD.2125
- x1 Lovely PCB
- x1 Metal enclosure with one hole drilled
- x1 Light blocking sticker for tin