Lite2Sound BC (Project #26, June 18)
Pricing and inventory
|Lite2Sound BC (Project #26, June 18)||£23.00||sold out!|
Lite2Sound BC lets you explore the light in an environment through sound. It does this by converting the small current from a photo diode sensor into a voltage suitable for driving an amplifier. Any light that moves at an audible rate can be picked up by the circuit.
It comes packaged in a little 'minty' tin that has a front window and hole so it can be used as the project's enclosure.
The idea and design of this circuit was produced by Rare Waves LLC this design is a third in series of their designs that include Lite2Sound PX and Lite2Sound QB.
Further information and assembly instructions is here.
- x3 10µF electrolytic capacitors, Nichicon UWX1C100MCL2GB
- x2 220µF electrolytic capacitors, Multicomp MCVVT016M221EA6L
- x2 220pF C0G ceramic capacitors, Multicomp MC1206N221J500CT
- x3 100nF ceramic capacitors, Kemet C1206S104K5RACTU
- x3 10Ω resistors, Walsin WR12X10R0FTL
- x3 220Ω resistors, Walsin WR12X2200FTL
- x3 20KΩ resistors, Walsin WR12X2002FTL
- x3 2MΩ resistors, Walsin WR12W2004FTL
- x1 Schottky diode, Diodes Inc 1N5819HW-7-F
- x1 Photodiode (IR), On Semi QSD2030F
- x1 Photodiode (clear), On Semi QSD2030
- x1 Low noise operational amplifier, Diodes Inc TL072SG-13
- x1 Power amplifier, TI LM386MX-1/NOPB
- x1 3.5mm stereo socket, TruConnect PJ-301DM
- x1 50kΩ finger adjust potentiometer, Suntan TSR3386F-EY5-503-TR
- x2 Switchs, C&K JS202011SCQN
- x1 Battery positive contact, MPD BSPCF
- x1 Battery negative contact, MPD BSPCM
- x3 12.7mm self-adhesive feet, RVFM PD.2125
- x1 Lovely PCB
- x1 Metal enclosure with one hole drilled
- x1 Light blocking sticker for tin