Cordwood Puzzle Three (Project #25, May 18)
Pricing and inventory
|Cordwood Puzzle Three (Project #25, May 18)||£22.00||47 left|
The Cordwood Puzzle Three is our third instalment of Cordwood Puzzles (first, second), and quite possibly the hardest! You'll need to figure out how to construct the circuit between three identical PCBs. Are you up for it?
Further information and assembly instructions will be available here .
- x6 220Ω 2W resistor, Multicomp MCF 2W 220R
- x6 10KΩ 2W resistor, Multicomp MCF 2W 10K
- x6 MOSFET n-channel transistor, Fairchild 2N7000_D26Z
- x1 1µF ceramic capacitor, AVX SA305E105MARC
- x6 10mm green LEDs, Kingbright L-813GD
- x1 25mm M3 female-female standoff, ETTINGER 05.03.251
- x1 25mm M3 female-male standoff, ETTINGER 05.13.251
- x2 M3 screws, DURATOOL M38 CSSTMCZ100-
- x1 10-pin 2.54mm header, Multicomp MC34739
- x5 6cm of 20AWG wire
- x3 Lovely PCBs!