Whiteboard (Project #22, February 18)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|Whiteboard (Project #22, February 18)||£16.00||20 left|
Whiteboard is a set of circuits designed to allow you to power small circuit ideas on 170-point breadboards. It consists of four parts, a 3V coin cell plug-in module, a linear variable power supply, a plug-in SMD adaptor and a supporting coverlet. All these arrive in a little white canvas bag for storage.
More information and assembly instructions for this project are here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x1 170-point breadboard, Pro-Signal PSG-BB-170W
- x1 Adjustable regulator, TI LM317KCS
- x1 2032 battery holder, Multicomp BC-2001
- x1 6-way socket, TruConnect DS1023-1*6 S01
- x1 5-way header, Multicomp MC34739
- x1 2.1mm power socket, TruConnect, 20-0970
- x1 2KΩ trimmer, TE Connectivity 416XA202P
- x1 Resettable 100mA fuse, Multicomp MC33169
- x2 10µF electrolytic capacitors, Multicomp MCMR35V106M4X7
- x1 100nF ceramic capacitor , Suntan TS15001E104MSBFBOR
- x3 1A diode, Diodes 1N4001-T
- x4 3mm white LEDs, Valcon VDIFFLED-3MM-W
- x1 220Ω resistor, Multicomp MCF 0.25W 220R
- x1 Lovely PCB!