Whiteboard (Project #22, February 18)
Pricing and inventory
|Whiteboard (Project #22, February 18)||£22.00||sold out!|
Whiteboard is a set of circuits designed to allow you to power small circuit ideas on 170-point breadboards. It consists of four parts, a 3V coin cell plug-in module, a linear variable power supply, a plug-in SMD adaptor and a supporting coverlet. All these arrive in a little white canvas bag for storage.
More information and assembly instructions for this project are here.
- x1 170-point breadboard, Pro-Signal PSG-BB-170W
- x1 Adjustable regulator, TI LM317KCS
- x1 2032 battery holder, Multicomp BC-2001
- x1 6-way socket, TruConnect DS1023-1*6 S01
- x1 5-way header, Multicomp MC34739
- x1 2.1mm power socket, TruConnect, 20-0970
- x1 2KΩ trimmer, TE Connectivity 416XA202P
- x1 Resettable 100mA fuse, Multicomp MC33169
- x2 10µF electrolytic capacitors, Multicomp MCMR35V106M4X7
- x1 100nF ceramic capacitor , Suntan TS15001E104MSBFBOR
- x3 1A diode, Diodes 1N4001-T
- x4 3mm white LEDs, Valcon VDIFFLED-3MM-W
- x1 220Ω resistor, Multicomp MCF 0.25W 220R
- x1 Lovely PCB!