BINCO (Project #19, November 17)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Pricing and inventory
|BINCO (Project #19, November 17)||£16.00||sold out!|
BINCO is a binary up or down counter SMD soldering project. Using tactile buttons domes — kindly donated by Snaptron for this project — it can count slow and fast and last a long time when unpowered using a CR2032 battery.
This design, as always, is open source hardware; it's available on our GitHub repository
For detailed assembly information visit the project's page.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- 1x 14-bit binary counter IC, Nexperia 74HC4020D,652
- 1x 555 timer IC, TI TLC555QDRG4
- 11x Reverse mount green SMD LEDz, Kingbright KPTL-3216CGCK
- 1x N-channel MOSFET SMD transistor, ON Semi BSS123
- 16x 1.5KΩ 0805 resistors, Multicomp MCWR08X1501FTL
- 2x 47KΩ 0805 resistors, Multicomp MCWR08X4702FTL
- 2x 1µF 0805 capacitors, Multicomp MC0805F105Z160CT
- 1x CR2032 battery clip, Multicomp BC-2001
- 1x Dome (reset), Snaptron GX05300
- 1x Double action dome (count slow/fast), Snaptron DT10340N
- 1x Dome (on/off), Snaptron F10450
- 1x PCB
- 1x Piece of adhesive sheet