Juice (Project #12, April 17)
In order to purchase items from our shop you need to be a
logged-in active member of the Boldport Club.
Juice is a battery replacement kit for use in prototyping and when you're out of battery juice.
It comes as a single panel that breaks out to six assembled batteries (two AAs, two AAAs, one CR2032, and one A23). The main board can be configured to provide three fixed voltages (1.5V, 3V, or 4.5V) or an adjustable voltage output. The kit comes with a cardboard enclosure that can be cut, folded, and glued to create a lovely tuck-box for storing the assembled pieces.
Further information and assembly notes can be found here.
This item will be shipped to you together with the next scheduled shipment, normally on the 15th of every month.
- x1 Micro USB connector, Multicomp MC001009
- x1 Adjustable LDO regulator, ST LDFPT-TR
- x1 20KΩ trimmer, Bourns TC33X-2-203E
- x2 1KΩ resistor, Multicomp MF25 1K
- x1 3.3KΩ resistor, Multicomp MF25 3K3
- x1 5.6KΩ resistor, Multicomp MF25 5K6
- x2 1.2KΩ resistor, Multicomp MF25 1K2
- x2 2.2µF ceramic capacitor, Multicomp MCMLR50V225MY5V
- x1 10µF electrolytic capacitor, Multicomp MCMR35V106M4X7
- x1 6 contacts long pin header, Samtec TSW-106-22-T-S
- x1 3 contacts 2.54 mm SMD header, Samtec TSM-103-01-T-SH
- x1 Orange LED, Kingbright L-9294SECK